Saturday, November 17, 2012

Be my bridesmaid? {Free Printable}

I'm engaged y'all! Which means...there will be lots of wedding projects coming your way. We're planning this wedding on a very tight budget. It's going to be a very merry DIY wedding. We plan on recruiting help from all those we love around us. First up, the bridesmaids.

I put together these cards to ask my girls to be my bridesmaids. Of course, I had to let them know what they'd be signing up for. So I came up with this list of duties. It just so happens to rhyme. Don't judge.

I tried to give the list an ombre effect. So despite what some may think, my printer was not running out of ink. To download the free printable, click here.



I know you didn't ask, but here's the super-happy-newly-engaged-cheesy-cell-phone ring shot!

 Damn you dried out winter hands, you do not do that gorgeous ring justice!
I love love love my ring! And I love love love my man!

That's right baby...you're stuck with me for life.





I'm sharing this printable over at I Heart Naptime, Craft-o-maniac, Skip to my Lou, My Girlish Whims, The DIY Dreamer, Uncommon Designs, 52 Mantels, A Glimpse Inside, Whipperberry, 5 Days 5 Ways.

3 comments:

  1. First, CONGRATS on the engagement! Your ring is divine!!!!!

    I also totally just pinned this printable! How cute!!!!! You must be so excited to plan your big day? cant wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!! That's so exciting! And, your printable is absolutely adorable. I'm definitely pinning this!

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...