Friday, June 1, 2012

Tractor Baby Photo Shoot

I've been in Washington this past week visiting the fam. And I am now more convinced than ever that my nephew is the most gorgeous kid on the planet. I call him "little man" and he can make me laugh and smile like no other. With my sister in charge of wardrobe and staging and I behind the lens, we've been snapping photos of him all week.

On Memorial Day, my sister had the brilliant idea to set him in the bucket of my uncle's backhoe. So while the ribs and BBQ chicken were finishing up on the grill, we snuck off and snapped a few photos.



I'm so in love with how they turned out!

With all of these adorable pics, I've been making brag books for my family left and right. They are so easy! Next time I'll show you how. They're basically mini photo albums made out of brown paper lunch sacks.

Here's a sneak preview:


No comments:

Post a Comment

Let me know what you think. I'd love to hear from you!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...